View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:52 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

As I did mention a friend on another group does deal with OP and she does not take the drugs, but mag, some cal, and strontium and D3 and K2....I take strontium too, am out of it now, as I came up with osteopena years back and HOPE it is helping,,,so far I'm pretty good bone wise....No fractures, just this mess of hip replacement. Bone spurs on groin, pushed me to the hip job. So groin is OK, but a lot of mess from surgery.

I do a lot of stretching and used a rubber band for MANY yrs..good for resistance and strength for bones. I worked out at gyms for many years, but never a fanatic, but believe in moving the body. I just posted a new post on the Arthritis board on "stuff" Dr. David Williams recommends.

My next order, I will buy Strontium again. Fractures can heal and yes that prednisone is the best and worst drug. I never took it, but a few cortisone shots in knee and shoulder here and there....haven't had any for a couple yrs...I manage.

I know about boneup, jarrow makes good supps. Is there Boron in the boneup. I know it's important for bone health too. I take it.

As I understand it, K2 helps with D3 absorption, it's pretty new research. We have a major integrative MD here who lectures at our library and he spoke about K2 about 6 yrs ago or so. He's worn out and retiring, good man.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vowel Lady (06-09-2015)