Thread: It's REAL....
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 04:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Shocked It's REAL....

Sorry in advance this is somewhat of a vent, poor me, I'm not really sure...

Ok, I was told in the beginning, by two doctors, one an Orthopedic doctor, the other was the one workers comp sent me too that this is CRPS. The PM doc, after initial visit didn't think it was. After the block, he now says yes it is.... it's real...

I thought when he told me today, awesome, now they can fix it. BUT, I arrived home, sat down by myself in the living room, like I always am, and it really hit me.

Wow, feeling all that at one time... I admire you who have been dealing with this for years and have been able to keep up the fight!!! This is huge!!!

I was told they are going to do a series of blocks that will happen every 3 days. I don't know how many they plan on trying, but he did mention if this does not work, there is a pump, that they will put in, a temp to start, then see from there. I have no other info, and really don't think I could understand it now anyways. Oh he also upped my Lyrica to 225 twice a day I will do my best not to post idiotic, drunken posts, because this is going to hit me like a ton of bricks.... yay me :/

scubaforsythe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jennijojo (06-09-2015)