I make no more changes for her
Enough
I am down and out body and soul
I know you care and love in return
All seems over
Love
Me

Eva,
The depression only adds to being bedridden. It's, at times almost seems impossible. As Dave suggested and I know from my own experience he is right.

I force myself to try to put on eyebrows (only have partial so kinda draw a finish to them). Then, add a little blush on my cheeks starting from mid ear to balls of cheeks. After that, do a little finishing up with hair and a little hairspray.
I feel better already; not frightened when I look in the mirror.

Go to meeting..... or even try a counter at a restaurant for coffee and a little whatever. Frequently the counter person will strike up conversation. If you often go at same time, you'll get to know fellow people at counter as well as the usual counter person.

Eva; please don't give up; you can do it...push, push, push; don't let anyone hold you down; especially yourself. Also, for a little while you won't focus on the pain. Please try!!!!!!!

You know I speak from experience. You know I have to fight the days when I just want to stay under the blankets and hide, all the while hoping, praying the pain will at least lessen. Then....blankets push back and force myself out of the bed. Of course, I do have a cup of coffee to help start the ritual of another day. For now....there's is another day.

Love & Prayers,

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-09-2015)