Thread: It's REAL....
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 06:51 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
I am so sorry. It is overwhelming. Your characters for how you feel are very touching and I just want to reach out with a hug and a Kleenex. You want to feel relieved for having an answer but the answer is not what anyone wants to hear or deal with. I am glad they have a treatment plan. Get as much info about the pump, look at studies and outcomes etc. before going ahead with something like that.

Have they referred you for PT? Exercise, movement and ROM are so important for your recovery. You have a better chance of progressing and remission by working towards normal use of limb (while avoiding flare).

Hang in there, be kind to yourself right now and don't give up hope. You had a response to the block, maybe more of them will make a difference. One step at a time.

Sending healing love, Littlepaw
Hi littlepaw I have been wondering about how to figure out what movements are the ones causing flares. My ot is way gentle with me. Not to hint to hijack just was sitting here reading your posts thinking I'm always hurting now and wondering what I do to make it this way. Never thought about certain things making it worse (besides cutting hair) any tips on figuring out what is a trigger with movement?
Jennijojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote