View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 02:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just to be clear

I like things the way they are and was complaining against sub forums and complaints of hijaked threads.

CS said it best

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'cs View Post
No forcimg anyone to do anything,. cs
I think is the good way to run this. And just because something doesnt meet my approval doesnt mean it should stop or be removed.

Thelma, weve talked before and the best phrase ever was when you said ... and it applies for me as well ... paraphrasing .... "At least were not gushy"

And I have little interest in racing -Including F1 and especially in the checkin thread but do remember Westwood and Mission from my younger days. I am interested in old sports cars though and have a rusted hulk of a TR250 on which yard waste has been dumped and the garage colapsed on top of the whole mess..... problems

My list in the original message were not my interests but items that might bother me in another thread but I wanted nothing to be considered off base in this thread.

Oh, sometimes I am a little convuleted and abstract and consequently am misunderstood but I just say to myself -- maybe they will keep up next time.
I thought Hamilton was a city not a who although there is a Richard Hamilton that plays for the pistons.

Its only 12:30 am here now so only a couple of hours to bed time .
KC Tower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote