Thread: TV: The Good Wife
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I don't recall Princes being difficult. I found it a fascinating read.
I read with my glasses off... being nearsighted. UpNorth I used a little flashlight too. Didn't have much trouble. The book itself is not so heavy, as his others.

It was a bit more cutting edge than his others. Be sure to read his introduction....it explains alot.

It took me forever this winter to reread Mists of Avalon! Gosh, I forgot most of it. Marion Zimmer Bradley is rather convoluted in style too.

Right now I am reading Poul Anderson's Time travel books. The Time Patrol. Hubby had a paperback two story (novellas) one that really appealed to me. So I ordered the whole shebang on Ebay yesterday...used. So now I have a better understanding about Visigoths and Ostrogoths!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (06-11-2015)