View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 04:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
No, you don't want to make things worse, so be gentle with your body and joints...they don't last forever believe me, I've read SO MANY stories since my 2010 replacement and shake my head with all the young people.

If foods are a big concern, we need to learn about what foods are vital for our good health....I'm not saying don't exercise, but MODERATION.....in everything in life.

There is a LOT of good stretching work we can do and I do them as at this point, my walking is horrible since replacement. Body is all OFF... Anyway, take care and TIME is on your side.

PS: I no longer watch the sports fanatics, I did my share over my early life, but I see the destruction of so much from our sports world. My grandgirl plays tennis and grandson vollyball but they are 18 and 15, but they will have their share of joint issues in their lives.

I've stopped watching the LA Marathon that goes down my street to the finish line each year, those poor souls destroying their joints, pounding away on the pavements...

Gad, I sound terrible don't I, I'm just so disappointed with my hip job. But I don't have regrets on how I did my life, we all do what we do at the times we do things....right.
No you don't sound terrible at all, just wise with experience!
Rayanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote