View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 08:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm with Pam...I went through a very difficult year last year and ended up having brain surgery. I tapped into the experience and wisdom of the people before me who went through the same thing as I did. Thank God I found BrainTalk.
I can't begin to tell you how I appreciate the people who keep BrainTalk (the original) going.
You have to remember this is the internet, and there are all kinds of personalities in the world. Not all mesh well together and there are always bad apples in every bunch, but overall, BrainTalk (the original) is beyond words for help and support. Most people are there to support and help each other through some very rough times.
When you are going though pain, or caring for someone in pain, or trying new meds, you can feel very alone. Only people who are going through or have gone though what you are experiencing can really understand.
I think many of you here are missing the bigger picture. You seem to be caught up in the politics of the people who are running the board instead of seeing how much help these forums contribute to people who are truly in need of what the forums have to offer.
Having these two BrainTalks running simutaniously can and will be confusing for many of these people who don't care about the politics, but really and truly need our help and experience in the various physical and emotional deseases. Please dont fight. Please work together to help us all.