Thread: Got To Do It
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

I hit 2 initial Landmarks today - 28 days in. Another 6lbs this fortnight makes a total of 14lbs (have decided to round down instead of up, actual 14.7) after 8 in first 2 weeks. We use the weight format: Stones and Pounds over here for weighing ourselves - those of us who haven't gone Metric, and 14lb is 1 stone My waist is also beginning to shift, the fat started getting softer, less taut - it was like a large drum - now I have lost an inch, which I am very excited about.

Psychologically, it is getting easier. Even mealtimes with the reduced quantities are fine, in the main as I have a nice piece of fruit between meals, instead of half a packet of biscuits. My water and no sugar/no sweetener, low cal diluted fruit juice intake has doubled, pure fruit juice intake has been cut to RDA. My real problem is still with the Metoclopramide, which I can never get away from.

I think my weight loss has now settled to up to 3lbs per week, which is a good, sustainable level for the distance I have to go on my Journey. With losing an inch off my waist I am 10% there.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-13-2015), DejaVu (07-30-2015)