View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Hard to predict

Hello Heidi, Guessing what comes next is tough. If you lurk and read here it will become obvious that symptoms and causal factors, even diagnosis-diagnoses-plural, are all over the place. That is one of the reasons that attitude, psycology, nutrition,excercize, supplements all come into play. We all seek relief and use every card in the deck available. I was curious if you had any trauma before you developed foot-drop? I slipped on a wet floor and hyper-extended my knee to instigate my foot-drop. Back to sililarities. A couple years ago I had a car accident and three days later I had that "bee-sting" running from my right hip to inside of right knee. Started water therapy, then a couple weeks later physical therapy. 60 days post accident i felt cross-firing to left side and Bam I had "it" on both sides. I was sent home from PT as I was losing ground. I had lumbar pain, hip pain, knee pain,bottocks, all starting with that "burning pathway". I don't write this to shock or worry as my wasting has stopped and strength is returning and I have quit using a walker. Learn to use the search function and study for mitochondrial health, search Amyotrophy, fight the panic and many start a journal because over time it will cut down on the guessing. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
madisongrrl (06-13-2015)