View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 09:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Update- not so good

Yesterday I was standing in the shower and I felt like I was stabbed in the neck with an ice pick. The pain radiated through my right side head, upper back and through my shoulder. I have been up all night with severe pain and my pulse is throbbing very intensely. Muscles twitching like crazy and incredibly weak.

This is how my onset was. I never thought I would go through anything like this again. I was doing so well and thought I was recovering. I cannot move my neck and my nerves through out my body are flared up. I hadn't had to take pain meds during the day since February. Yesterday I had to take them all day and even the narcotics aren't helping. I am going to call my neuro and ask when I can start steroids. If I have a bad reaction from the steroids, I will contact the lyme dr. and take what ever he wants to give me.

I was excited about life again. Feeling like me. I could see straight, drive, take care of my kids, do my housework.

I don't know what is going to happen and if I am about to be debilitated again, but I feel exactly like I did in September. This pain is absolutely unbearable.

As far as the diet goes; I felt hungry all the time so I did add a small amount of low lectin/ phytate starches back into my diet, but I really can't imaging that is why I am in this situation. I was doing better before I even implemented the diet than I am right now, so.....
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (06-13-2015)