Thread: Terrified
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 10:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi LinaeveStar,

It sounds to me like you may be having deja vu or jamis vu sz. as you mentioned or it could be possible complex partial sz. which I have have had for many yrs.
When I have a complex partial sz. I will start seeing colors of the rainbow flashing back and forth in my eyes then I start to get a nervous feeling in my stomach during this time I am conscious and aware of what's going on, then the next thing that happens is I blank out and I sometimes will smack my lips and wander around not realizing what I am doing but if I am making dinner I will continue cooking and everything is fine I just don't remember. Then I come out of the sz. and I am confused and it takes me a couple of seconds to realize where I am and what has happened. Once in awhile I will get a headache but since I had surgery to reduce my sz. I seldom get headaches and I don't feel tired after the sz.
What you need to start doing is get a calendar and write down what time these possible sz. are happening along with a description of the sz. also write down when you start and stop your monthly cycle because hormones changing each month often will trigger sz. for women. If you have these possible sz. also take note what the weather is like because often a low pressure in the weather can trigger a sz. for many people do to the fact that the air is heavy and that in turn messes up the hormones which trigger sz. As I mentioned to you before have your family Dr. refer you to an Epileptologist and you will find out for sure what's going on and the cause of it.
The main things that can cause epilepsy are the following: sleep disorder, stress, lack of sleep, heart problems, lack of oxygen, difficulties at birth, a bad blow to the head, family genes, a bad scare, bright light and sounds, drug and alcohol abuse. If any of this has happened to you or you can relate to any of this, this may be triggering sz. for you. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (06-18-2015)