View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 11:51 AM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Heidi, I don't have the asthma challenge but had a lifetime of allergies/sinus issues prior to 1995 and I was 57 at that time...so many many years of allergy issues....went the whole route, drugs, allergist...and NO HELP.....addicted to the drugs and HOPING for help from allergist....Never Happened.

In 1995 I found OPC's....Pycnogenol first and took it for a year and allergies GONE. Then I switched to grape seed extract and been on these constant for going on 20 yrs..

No drugs no allergist ANYMORE. The main reason I went on Pycnogenol back in 1995, we were told it MAY prevent cancer...and so far so good in that category too. I'm 77 soon.

Now a friend who is asthmatic and pretty severe allergies has been on grape seed for probably like 7 yrs or so and she is MAJORALLY improved with her challenges. She is a bridge friend and years ago I gave her a book I owned to read and the rest is history. She has her husband on grape seed ex for general health maintenance.

Here is a good informative link, read it thru:

www.emaxhealth.com › ... › Asthma Treatment and Symptoms
Oct 25, 2013 - Asthma is a common, chronic and inflammatory condition of the lungs. ... Grape seed extract contains OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) that ...

(When you get to this link, go to the Asthma search and you will find the info listed above.)

It's not a cure all but makes one's life more manageable. I've posted about OPC's on the vitamin/supp section here and also in the Allergy Section. And another area too...I can't say enough about these OPC's...which are: Pycnogenol, Grape Seed Extract, Resveratrol and a couple others....

Last edited by caroline2; 06-13-2015 at 12:09 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (06-14-2015), bluesfan (06-20-2015)