View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 11:18 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Attention Help! Experiencing terrible depression!

A couple of months ago, after hitting my head very hard, I went to the emergency room and was told that I had a mild concussion. The doctor only spent 5-10 minutes in the room, but apparently after a short observation, she made the decision that I did not need a ct scan.
I was on bed rest for a week, experiencing terrible symptoms. My symptoms included extreme dizziness, extreme mood swings, nausea, instability, impaired speech, EXTREME short-term memory/no memory, terrible headaches/migraines, throwing up, slow body movement, and brain fog.
I went to get a checkup and my primary doctor seemed concerned. She told me that she wanted to schedule a ct scan, but I never followed up. I know it was stupid of me, but my parents were telling me it was just a money scam. The stupidity doesn't end there though...
Two or three weeks later, not even considering the concussion, I took MDMA for my first time. I remember feeling very paranoid. I remember everyone else on the drug was feeling very happy and friendly, yet I felt like I just wanted to get away from all of the people. A month later, I did MDMA again, except I took much less the second time. Both times I did MDMA, I took all the required vitamins: 100 mg 5-htp, 630 mg green tea extract, 1000 mg fish oil, multivit, and calcium.
Ever since I did MDMA my first time, I feel as though my depression has greatly increased, and it keeps getting worse. I am not the suicidal type, but for the last month, I have felt extreme hopelessness. I cry constantly, this is not me. I have also been feeling physically sick this month. I have been throwing up, having headaches, having extreme mood swings. I feel like I cannot escape this suffocating, dark fog. I am not sure if the symptoms are from normal depression, the concussion, possible pregnancy, or the drugs.
I should also include that I am prescribed adderall. Lately, I have been taking more to receive the same effects that I would get before the concussion. My therapist relates my paranoia and depression to the adderall, but then again, I did not say much about the concussion because I did not consider that being the cause. Any advice would help. The sooner, the better.
brit757 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-30-2015), eva5667faliure (06-14-2015)