View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 12:20 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Ken makes a lot of sense. I choose to eat clean nutritious foods as much as I can and stay away from as much junk as I can....I'm not perfect and I don't deal with some of the nerve damage I read about here, but I do deal with nerve damage from hip surgery.

Ken, I'd LOVE your grilled trout. Takes me back to years ago, a bf, cooked me lovely grilled trout dinners....

And feet have gotten worse with OA in the last 7 yrs or so, so I deal with that stiff weak area of my body.

There is nothing I really hate in the food world, I'm so much like my mother...she ate everything. I reflect a lot on my life as I age.

I really feel the OPC's will help overall....

I've been doing some reading on reasons for nerve damage: I read diabetes, alcoholism, trauma from surgery or accidents (surgery my issue) don't know what else.

My bridge friend I've talked about here says she has ideopathic but I'm thinking she's diabetic even though doc says no, but she's said she was told borderline...she does not hold back on carbs/sugars....I've given up talking about that to her. She is feeling better on grape seed extract...so I'm at least glad for that.

This woman deals with squamish cell cancers and has had major work with these cancers in cutting them out and radiating etc...and I've also talked about sugars and cancer cells, but she doesn't hear me. I know if I knew of any cancers in my body I would be more fearful of sugars.... Her neuropathy is most likely from all the cutting and radiation she's been thru and her diet hasn't helped.

Last edited by caroline2; 06-14-2015 at 05:28 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (06-14-2015), zkrp01 (06-15-2015)