View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 12:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the info Mark,

I just got FMLA approval for 4hrs/day. With your suggestions I really can't work. There are no escapes in my office. Given the nature of my work it's really difficult to work from home.

What frustrates the hell outta me is that my doctors haven't given me boo for work guidance other than to take breaks. My current neuro doctor actually was surprised when I told him I can't do full time anymore and thought working at all is a bad idea. I had to call daily to get the paperwork to work part time. After a month he finally sent it in.

I'm seeing a functional neurology chiro. She looked at my X-rays but didn't comment. I can ask if she has any thoughts. She has me doing brain exercises with my eyes.

Mayo does phone appointments but they require an initial visit in person. They will review my files before I drive down there so they know where exactly to send me and what tests to run. I'll let you guys know if there's any things I learn from Mayo.

As you can tell - like everyone else I'm devastated. This is a terrible thing and I feel bad for folks who have had this problem even longer than me!! I'm also terrified that my symptoms will last as long.
Thesquid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote