View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 02:24 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

The FDA picks and chooses what they will. I never saw the OPC but back 20 yrs ago I hardly watched any tv, busy working and doing so much of my life. Even today, I don't turn my tv on until 6PM, weekends 7PM. NPR Radio gives me more truthful info.

A major pet peeve of mine is the world of fluoridation and last I heard FDA never approved that "toxin" for our public waters. Dentists and docs can write scripts for "F" but the fluoridationists have carte blanc to add it to our waters, their medication from toxic waste materials. Dentists can give children "F" gel baths on their teeth and my 18 yr old grandgirl showed me her dental fluorisis from the gel baths from her brainiack dentist. I'm been involved in the anti F issue since I first heard of it's dangers in 1991....

Crazy crazy world we live in. One has to use their brain and good common sense to make it thru.

I am just ONE who experienced "damage" from FDA approved drugs. I read from 2010 numbers, over 100,000 deaths from FDA approved drugs.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SeekerOfLife (01-10-2016)