View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow

I would wonder at the terms you have used to denote what you believe to be personality traits of the members here.

This could be interesting if followed by precise data that you had collected.

In the 8 plus years I have been coming to this forum, first in one location and now here, I have seen the ravages not only of Parkinsons but of personal turmoil that has taken some from the brink of castastrophy to the heights of survival of both spirit and body. Truly remarkable human beings.

I would hate to see what you thought of me and my participation but I never assumes anyone with a 'real life' would be interested in little old me. Maybe they aren't and I am only assuming they would.

It is annoying to me to see this type of castigating of the members who you do not even know and make the assumptions of who or what they are on reading what is printed here.

This is by no means a factual representation of anyone. Just typing replies or posting some information seen is not who these people or myself are nor have been in what you refer to as 'real life'.

Wish I could see the interest in people or the humor in this but I see a much different person than Bemm sees. But then you allready would know what I see.

You do us all a disservice.

Last remark is like the one the kids use [ don't diss us man] lol