View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default pdinfo et al

I too liked your post...perhaps it's because it's something like I would post myself. Of course by your presence and post here you become one of "us"!

I often glance at the long posts and do a cost/benefit analysis in terms of my time and barely or rarerly read them..they are just yada yada yada... sometimes.

Yes this forum is stacked with "information junkies" and most of the rest of us just selectivley read what catches our eye, and we get to know who we prefer or find credible or just entertain (provide what I call mental chewing gum). Occasionally we make a find that benefits our life...which reminds me, what ever became of Juan the fava bean snorter? Did he indeed cure himself, or is he dead/comatose out in the shed, from toxic inhalation?

Some people are just not happy unless they've got someone or something to challange. Unfortunatley thats what "outside the box" thinking attracts. Or as in my case, I'm sometimes so "outside the box" nobody wants to go there.
(outside the box in Siberia!)

This place reminds me of a large family (not always in a good way). For those of you who lived through the great crash of "06" you know how devastating the loss of our forum was, so yes we need/want to protect it.
Personaly I think there is room here for everyone, although I do not think all posts or posters are equal. We have all the types mentioned in "pdifos" list and much/many more.

For those of you who read my posts, you know I am more of a "cerebral" type - or a space cadet, if you prefer. This is where I come and listen to other peoples ideas, aspirations, madness, tears, frustrations, oral diarreha (excuse speling), etc, etc, etc. and in return post my own versions of all the above.

Ideas can stimulate some of the people some of the time, or none of the people some of the time or..... I'm just glad it's here whatever. Now what was the discussion topic again? Or has Ron left the building?