View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 11:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Respond to your email - SFN

[QUOTE=canagirl;1148246]Hi

When I wake up, any muscles that were engaged while sleeping or touching the bed shake and twitch so quickly I feel like I'm having a skin and muscle seizure. Does anybody get this? It last for a while then lessons to normal shaking and twitching . happens everywhere face neck,scalp, arms , legs etc
Also, does anybody have permanent pins and needles and tingling in lower legs/ feet and lower arms/ hands? I mean all day everyday? Has anybody had this improve? I'm so scared...

Any part of my body that is being used will go into overdrive twitching, tingling , pins and needles etc. ex. If I sruntch my face up ( I often make funny faces at my son when we r being silly) my face goes into such crazy fast twitching mode it's like having a seizure. Along with extra tingling , pins and needles etc. does this happen to anyone else?
I just feel like my sensations are so much more widespread than others on here and much higher in severity. I feel like since us the case there is no chance of recovery. What r the chances of every nerve in my body healing?

Hi Canagirl
I'm sorry your having such a hard time!
I received your email(s). I wrote a reply email to you about a month ago. Apparently you haven't received it. I'm having a hard time responding to you. I would like to talk to you and answer any questions. I do not want you to think I'm ignoring you. Your profile says you do not accept emails. let me know how to "contact" you.
Sincerely
Marie
Marie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote