View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 12:00 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

[QUOTE=Marie33;1148418]
Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Hi

When I wake up, any muscles that were engaged while sleeping or touching the bed shake and twitch so quickly I feel like I'm having a skin and muscle seizure. Does anybody get this? It last for a while then lessons to normal shaking and twitching . happens everywhere face neck,scalp, arms , legs etc
Also, does anybody have permanent pins and needles and tingling in lower legs/ feet and lower arms/ hands? I mean all day everyday? Has anybody had this improve? I'm so scared...

Any part of my body that is being used will go into overdrive twitching, tingling , pins and needles etc. ex. If I sruntch my face up ( I often make funny faces at my son when we r being silly) my face goes into such crazy fast twitching mode it's like having a seizure. Along with extra tingling , pins and needles etc. does this happen to anyone else?
I just feel like my sensations are so much more widespread than others on here and much higher in severity. I feel like since us the case there is no chance of recovery. What r the chances of every nerve in my body healing?

Hi Canagirl
I'm sorry your having such a hard time!
I received your email(s). I wrote a reply email to you about a month ago. Apparently you haven't received it. I'm having a hard time responding to you. I would like to talk to you and answer any questions. I do not want you to think I'm ignoring you. Your profile says you do not accept emails. let me know how to "contact" you.
Sincerely
Marie
Hi Marie,
Thanks for responding. I had no idea my profile said I don't accept emails and I haven't received ur emails. Please pm me!
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote