View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 04:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Seemingly good read here on migraine disorders:

http://www.migrainedisorders.org/50-...of-migraine-2/

"Migraine Disorder is a new, descriptive term intended to include a currently disparate group of medical symptoms and conditions which might have a common pathophysiologic etiology. The unifying idea is that there are a number of complaints that are related to a malfunction, or hypersensitivity of the sensory and autonomic nervous system in these people. Furthermore, there appears to be a common genetic influence in this neuropathy. The link to migraine is strengthened in patients who have a history of one or more of the three most common symptoms of a migraineur: recurrent intense headaches, odd transient ocular symptoms (random white spots, zigzags, loss of vision, or blurring and motion intolerance (car sickness).he three most common symptoms of a migraineur: recurrent intense headaches, odd transient ocular symptoms (random white spots, zigzags, loss of vision, or blurring and motion intolerance (car sickness).he three most common symptoms of a migraineur: recurrent intense headaches, odd transient ocular symptoms (random white spots, zigzags, loss of vision, or blurring and motion intolerance (car sickness). In each of these conditions a person with this defective nervous system have a hypersensitive pain, visual or balance system. Another common theme among people with a migraine disorders is that hormonal fluctuations aggravate the defective nervous system."[/QUOTE]

i FORgot to mention, the neuro asked me about recurrent intense headaches, odd transient ocular symptoms (random white spots, zigzags, loss of vision, or blurring and motion intolerance (car sickness).[B]
I never experience any migraine symptoms before. The ENT appt, alone is enough to tell me that they dont think its neurolgical in order and have dismissed my neuropathy as nothing more than, making it up. I also doubt my allergies could cause my loss of smell like this.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote