View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 04:46 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

If you are taking fish oil and flax oil...you don't need the hemp oil. (unless it is the CBD oil which is a special form of hemp oil.)
Traditional hemp oil just is a provider of Omega-3's.

I'd forget about the Maca. It is a complex herb that affects sexual hormones. I'd stay away from most herbs in fact.

While Curcumin-95 looks good on paper, it is not optimized, and therefore will be limited in absorption.
A better choice is CurcuBrain by NOW which has the LongVida product in it, designed for absorption into the blood. This is one form used in the medical studies because of this fact.
Regular Curcumin that does not say "optimized" or nano technology on the label, will mostly remain in the GI tract.
And some people may get upsets because of this.
You can try using the Jarrow product, but when you replace it get the better form.

I don't see any problems with your list, unless you are taking other drugs you are not telling us about. Since you are under a doctor's care, I assume you have adequate kidney functions?
Make sure you are properly hydrated during the day too.

Because of your twitching, make sure your diet has good sources of potassium.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (06-17-2015), zkrp01 (06-15-2015)