View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default cleaning, lavender, rest

i can't do any more cleaning now. i have made enough noise: i have caused enough accidental but rumurous incidents that i really don't want to make the neighbours hate me any more on my last night out.

it is 6.15 am now, so i need not be confused any more between last night and tomorrow... at 5.30 i was like ummmmm .

i should rest. strangely tho, with all this exercise my back is getting better and so is my foot. that's not to say it isn't time to rest them! i bathed my feet in sea salted water. ahhhh. i missed my lavender essence - someone must have packed it... oops. it is an essential oil! pun intended. it is analgesic and restorative. but even just salt was good. while not sleeping i am resting in a way, sitting here telling you about it. how's that for 'presence.'

the fridge looks mostly clean but an apple emmmm, melted in the veggie drawer once (there really is no other word suitable, it melted). so that is soaking with vinegar, i still need to do the glass top too... and rinse door.

I want to polish all the wood surfaces and i forget what i polished. hopefully i'll be able to tell. i was so happy when i folded the table in half - and discovered that i'd polished it before unfolding it! i hid a nice surprise for me back then. Kind of like in Bill and Ted's .... hmmm should i delete that?

i would like to have waxed the floors but. i just had to nix that one. not enough time nor the physical condition. Anyway it is 6, the bars open at 7 and at 8 i am allowed to make noise again i.e. clean

but, right now, arnica on my foot and flat on my back for a while.