View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 02:42 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

If it didn't help me, I could not talk about it as I do. We even have an ortho surgeon here who offers his patients PRP and they can get it from him for $1000.

Acupuncture helps a lot of people, helped me, and my rheumy was able to help me do many sessions with my insurance, but then insurance called her on it and now she can't work with me. Some insurance pays for limited acupuncture treatments.

My thinking is that if it really does work and insurance pays, surgeons can lose business...we see it differently. True all these surgeries are paid for by insurance and then MANY are left with the damages. I'm one for sure.

I've talked to so many over the last almost 5 yrs with messes from hip, back, knee surgeries....

Look at all the athletes who do this work, they make their millions and cost is no object for them...the rich don't hang out on health groups I'm sure...they go for what they can afford...and these injections are nothing in cost to them.

PS: I've done 2 series of the SynVisc type injections, all covered by our insurance, and none of them did anything for me. Helped those owning pharma stocks.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote