View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 05:26 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I'm not going to start posting positive reviews on prolo work but it just came to me. My dear longtime friend, she babysat my daughter, I babysat her children...so we go back at least 40 yrs. She's in late 50's....

We were talking on the phone about 5 months ago and she happened to hear the Prolo MD on Saturday while she was driving...Her knee was giving her problems at that time.

By fluke, we were talking and I told her about my rheumy who does the dextrose prolo and Cindy ended up going to the rheumy and went thru 3 dextrose sessions and she is like a new person, going all over the creation with her new found knee. The dextrose injections are much less money and have been around forever and all I can figure when she did her knee, it was at where mine was about 20 yrs ago. Mine is much worse now and the 2 sessions didn't help, but IF I did more they may have. She is financially more comfortable than me. The rheumy at the time charged $150 per session.

Insurance pays out $1000's for those synvisc injections that do very little if anything.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote