View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 08:48 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Aunt Audrey, I don't know of any dangereous side effects with Prolo,,,I personally don't know any. And granted, it doesn't work for everyone, and could be one needs more than 1 session of these. That's how it is with the synvisc types, usually 3 visits to MD. Talk about side effects, I live with all the side effects from hip replacement, oh brother....prolo is a breeze and if it helps, a bigger breeze. Be well. I hope if and when I go for PRP I can give a report....if and when I go.

The sports med doc who did my shoulder hit 8 areas on my shoulder and I got 3 yrs of relief and that was dextrose.

Reading a couple reviews out of 1000's that possibly have gotten prolo work and believing it's no good. I would want to learn more and keep my mind open more before assuming it doesn't work. Ok....that's it. I went with 3 people who had good results with hip replacements and the surgeon, and believed them and look where I am. I did not go on all the replacement groups and read sooo many negative reports. Probably a good thing I didn't or I would have been a real basket case going into the surgery....
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote