View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Thomasm144,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

I think the first thing you need to understand that you are likely suffering from Multiple Impact Syndrome due to the number of concussions over a short period. You brain has likely hit its limit. From now on, you can probably expect to struggle much more to recover from each concussion.

You don't mention nutrition, especially B vitamins. Your combined issues suggest that you really need to get a regimen going as a life discipline. I was started on my regimen by a psychiatrist 32 years ago when I suffered a horrible depressive event. It changed my life within 8 weeks.

With that, you need to take charge of your life. You will be on your own soon. Now is your chance to establish the means for maintaining your ability to write and stay mentally healthy. Drinking, sleep, stress factors, etc. can all be moderated such that you can have a full a productive life.

I suggest you focus on finishing summer classes so you can take time to get ready for the fall. Have your parents and family watch the YouTube series "You Look Great" is you can https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Xso4qGdlI

My best to you.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote