View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 07:10 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
H

Any part of my body that is being used will go into overdrive twitching, tingling , pins and needles etc. ex. If I sruntch my face up ( I often make funny faces at my son when we r being silly) my face goes into such crazy fast twitching mode it's like having a seizure. Along with extra tingling , pins and needles etc. does this happen to anyone else?
I just feel like my sensations are so much more widespread than others on here and much higher in severity. I feel like since us the case there is no chance of recovery. What r the chances of every nerve in my body healing?
Yes this happens to me. I don't feel like I'm having a seizure though. I started taking videos to show my doc of all the twitching because it hasn't happened in his office and he always asks me if anything visible is happening. So... this time I have some footage of some wild wigging out my body does.

The thing that makes me the most upset is when I laugh, I have to stop laughing because sometimes I get lightheaded like I could pass out and my stomach muscles go insane with twitching from the exertion. It doesn't happen all the time though. I think it has to do with how bad my autonomic stuff is at any particular time.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote