Thread: Massage and stn
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 11:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Hi canagirl,

For me, who has burning pain from the touch of my clothes, I cannot imagine anything more unbearable than a massage. I can't even be hugged by my Grandkids, only my Daughter's dog can touch my legs.

I think what you need is professional dx and PT on your arm and hand before a possible trapped/pinched nerve deteriorates.

Dave.
Hi Dave,

I agree about the diagnosis but the problem is no neuro has taken me seriously so far. Hopefully, this resolves now that I have a positive skin biopsy.

My elbow is so sensitive, and everytime I mention it, it's like the docs don't even hear me. They don't respond to me at all. All along they have just been telling me I'm stressed and talking to me like a child. I don't have a neuro appointment for a while. just wanted to get something going before it does detoriate. It's been so long already.

I hurt to the touch too. but I think mine is different than yours. Mine generally doesn't hurt during the touch but after. And it's not 100% of the time. Sometimes I can scratch myself and be ok and others I burn for minutes afterwards. My original massage that set my burning off really bad, felt great during the massage, it wasn't until later that night and the weeks following that I was in pain. Now, that I'm on gabapentin I was hoping to try again... and hoping that wouldn't happen this time.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote