View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 01:29 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

kiwi33, thanks for your comments. I just spoke to Dr. Joe Chun who does the Prolozone injections, and he uses ozone and adds dextrose to the injections...Of course, he says no guarantees and then he asked how old I am and I told him, and he said all old people have knee arthritis....but he would be willing, of course, to give me this work. Would you please give me your thoughts on Prolozone work...Here is a link:

www.michaelmooney.net/Prolozone.html
Prolozone Therapy, invented by Dr. Frank Shallenberger, actually grows new cartilage, ligament and tendon tissue, which can permanently stop pain and give a ...

Dr. Chun said his work is $200-300 per series depending on how much he does. He's an anestesologist (sp). There are doctors closer to me who do this work, but they charge even more. I have to drive a distance to Dr. Chun...but a friend said she will drive me.

I want to stay away from any knee surgery...I can bend my knees, walking is limited than ever before now and I'm not going to get any younger. Thanks for any input you have. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote