View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 01:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dear Bryanna,

Thank you so much.
You do know about RHS??

Started last May with 5 months of pain, nausea, balance, total paralysis of the right side of my face and neck, vision problems and a lot of other issues since (post-herpetic neuralgia). As many people with RHS I was misdiagnosed at the beginning.
I was feeling a bit better lately and found l-lysine, that helped a lot. I wanted to help my body further with the extractions. Well...
No flare-up yet, ear-pain a bit worst than normally but I hope it is just because of the teeth. I doubled l-lysine and try to be as calm as possible.

I have one more root canaled tooth left, thankfully it is lower jaw.
Other than that I have good teeth and healthy gums.

Thank you, so should not worry about the swelling too much then for a few days then, I reached the OS today he said it was ok.

No steroids. I will ask about that if the swelling does not subside in 3-4 days?
I was told to buy any nasal spray with Oxymetazoline and use it twice a day.

Not as bad as before but yes, water still goes up a bit.
I can not eat, have been drinking home-made fruit and vegetable juices so far. I figured it lowers the chance for sinus infection as opposed to chicken soup? Maybe does not make any difference.
I was doing oral rinses with salt water then the OS said no need and just rinse and clean with corsodyl 4 times a day. But I prefer salt water.

He said if it will still be open after this second procedure, they will give me a referral to the hospital for surgery.

If the perforation in partially closed by surgery do you think there is any chance that the rest might heal by itself?
If not, can this be fixed by surgery for good? Is this a major issue?

Thank you. I wish there was a field I could help someone with - I`m afraid there ins`t
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote