View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 07:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yes that was far more detailed than what I've been finding, and does explain the difference between the physiological reaction versus Raynaud's. That's a huge help! Too bad it means I have it, but might be in good company with my mom's hands acting nearly the same way. So I guess I need to share the article with her too, since she was with me... That's totally 'normal'! What do you mean it isn't?

Or more accurately to quote my mother, "geez, this is what's wrong with the world today, they gotta call everything a disease! Next people will be running to their doctors because they CAN eat just one Lays. Or what, barefoot syndrome? Will that be next? Doctor help me!! Every time I take off my shoes I shrink at least a 1/4 inch!"

Sorry, you see now where I get my warped sense of humor sometimes especially concerning pretty much anything medical. It comes straight from dear ol' mommy dearest . Probably also a leading factor in my not getting tested for the half of things when I was a kid. Put a tea bag on it and/or walk it off was mom's cure all. Yes even the MS and hemochromatosis, my mom still thinks I'd be better off if I wrapped myself up in tea bags and took a walk through the neighborhood. (Personally I think I'd be locked up in the funny farm if I did) but at least she is understanding about the whole thing even when chasing me around with tea bag compresses

Anyways thanks so much for the info that cleared things up extremely well.