View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 11:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
just curious, even low protein foods such as fruits negate the affect of your aa mix?
if i eat anything with more than 5grams of protein negates my C/L for up to 2hrs, have to double the dose and try to play catchup. anything dairy is the worst.

ironically, a lot of what you are taking is "food".

have you ever considered just taking C/L as needed just to see what it's like? or just as a backup in case you can't get your HINZ aa's? then you might get the best of both worlds?
Thanks for the suggestion, Soccertese. I do get the protein effect, especially from milk. I think some of it, especially from low protein food, is just slow stomach emptying. I have often thought about taking the c/l pills at times when it is inconvenient to blend the powders or if I have to be hospitalized for some reason. I will ask Dr. Stein what an equivalent dose might be.
Born 1948. Diagnosed 2011. DBS ON 7/17. Taking cd/ld 200 MG at 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. Finasteride 5 mg, Life Extension Mix and Once-Daily Health Booster, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ, Optimized Curcumin (longvida), Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, Vectomega-3, Vit D3 5000U,Lithium orotate 5 mg, AMPK Activator, Kefiran, N-Acetyl-L- Cysteine (NAC), Tri-Magnesium, Advanced NeuroPro, Duozyme,
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Updated 9/21/17.
GerryW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote