Old 06-18-2015, 05:43 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
I have had 8 spinal operations and am looking at the removal of Osteophytes, spurs, off my thoracic spine. It seems as if they are pressing on to my spinal cord. Mine are pretty bad but depending on how severe your pain is they can treat them. I wish you nothing but success in your treatment.
Hi Tommo,

DaisyMae hasn't been around for a number of years, but I would like to wish you a warm Welcome.

Coming up to your 9th spinal op makes you quite a Pro, not the sort of experience I would wish on anyone. Were they due to accident or degeneration?

I also have something pressing on my spinal cord - in my neck. If my Neuro ever gets his finger out and sends MRI results to my GP I will know whether it is from crushed vertebrae, discs, spurs… I have spinal pain and referred numbness down left arm and excruciating pain in right arm.

I assume you have many pain issues, would you like to talk about them, or your previous/forthcoming operations?

We have many caring Members across all the Forums, feel free to look around. Most of all, enjoy your time with us.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote