View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 07:25 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dear Bryanna,

Thank you so much for checking the x-ray.
This is unbelievable. I spent the past 5-8 years trying to convince dentists (at least 10) and ENT that there is something going on in my face. Numerous X-rays, nothing.
Once in a while I woke up with a weird feeling on my left side, a little swelling.
Because I was attacked 10 years ago (broken eardrum, upper teeths on the left side) a few dentists blamed it on that. ENT checked my sinuses last time a year ago and gave me the all clear.

Noone ever mentioned of a visible ongoing infection. To be fair, had no other symptoms at all. No pain, running nose, facial pressure, nothing.
In fact last week on Thursday I saw a dentist who said he would re-fill the RC tooth on the left side and it will be ok. Not the roots, that I already had done less than a year ago. He was very convincing. I went back the next day and had them pulled by another dentist. After the extractions the dentist said nothing about sinus perforation and when I called them on my way home that something is wrong I was told that it heals by itself, not to worry.

Sorry, back to the unfortunate present .

Now I think the right side (with the one tooth deep in the sinus) despite the second operation is still open. Or open again, and hat was the noise yesterday morning, no idea. Still swollen, much less though. I have been sleeping in a semi-sitting position since the extraction. Pressure in the face or rather head is bad. Nothing comes from my nose.

The affected first molar: if the hole does not close on its own than while having the operation I will have that removed too. If the hole closes by any chance and the tooth is affected still will have to have it pulled in the close future, resulting in another sinus opening. Now I rather wish it would not close this time.
I rather remove all teeth that might have a negative effect on my health, also the ones that are likely to become a problem source soon. Will do it all within a year whatever it takes and be all clear after that, with some nice dentures.

Yes please please would you tell me what else of concern can you see on the X-ray?
It would help a lot in solving these issues and in finding a doctor who is more likely to take on complicated problems.
For example the tooth before the first molar might also be affected you think?

Thank you. Thank you.
Elna
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote