View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 08:53 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Hello: can you help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
Untilthebell, anyone working will get the long form CDR and might get pulled back in to see SS docs. Working and going to school are both alerts that someone's health may have improved.

Someone that is very knowledgable confirmed that if you stay below $720 in PT work, you're less likely to lose your benefits. (That's the amount that counts towards Trial Work Period months)
I'm so stressed over the short form 455. I researched it how to avoid a human review it. The remark section should be less than 30 words or 200 characters. I stayed under those numbers; however, I read the threat here and you guys recommend leaving the remarks blank. Now I am freaking out.

Will the PC be able to read 40 MG? I used the section to stay that my condition got worse since I got approved and listed my medications.

Do you think I can white it all out & send in a copy of it so the whiteout isn't noticeable?? I got approved 6 years ago & this is the first time getting a review. Weird, but it happened after I registered online to get a benefit letter.....I haven't sent it out yet. I'm worry about the remark section. Stupid me, I wanted to leave it blank after reading the about the process & my dope part of my brain decided to fill it out....SIGH! Thanks
Oceanlife911 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote