View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 03:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default My vitamin and Mineral stack - together or separate?

Hi everyone. I am enquiring here to know information about vitamin and mineral supplementation. I am currently attempting to go on boxing tournament. So basically i am doing boxing, along with weightlifting, and other supplemental training routines. I am also lifting weights. I need advice with the supplement stacking, in another words - which ones need to be taken together, and which ones need to be taken separately.
I will be using this stack of supplements: A, B(whole complex), C, D3, E, K2, along with this minerals: Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, Iron, Zinc, Cromium, Copper.
I have used multivitamin pill before, but now have decided to get most bio available kind of each nutrient, as being more of a nuissance, but also more rewarding, so i can fulfill my nutrient needs more accuratelly, due to everyday strenous activity (muscular system, cardio, respiratory, hormonal, etc.). My diet is being monitored, but i just cannot fulfill all my micronutrient needs with diet only (i got some deficiencies) hence this additional supplementation.
So along these lines, which minerals and vitamins block eachother, and which ones don't? Which ones can i consume freely together?

Thank you very much.
Instrumental is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote