View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gdsjoy,

Welcome to the forum. My advice to you is to have your sons family Dr. refer him to see an Epileptologist (Dr. specializing in epilepsy) you can find these Drs. at large hospitals or University hospitals where there's an Epilepsy Center. I've had epilepsy for 43 yrs. and I have gotten the most help from an Epileptologist.
Keep your eye on your son and take note if he has a stare on his face or a daydream look often that is the first sign of a seizure, also if his pupils are dialated, he may say "where am I?", "What day is it?" along with your son wandering around or smacking his lips. These are all signs of either absence or complex partial seizures. Cut your son back on the carbs and starch foods, keep him away from anything with NutraSweet in it and don't let him get to tired or over stressed these are things that can trigger seizures for a person.
You may want to try giving your son vitamin B12 once a day it really did a great job reducing my seizures. I wish your son and you the best of luck and May God Bless the both of you!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (06-20-2015)