View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 03:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Arsene,

I can't imagine taking that much medication but I do understand your frustration. I too am tremor dominant and was going nuts trying to calm it down until a friend suggested I take a different approach. I am not a crystals kind of woman and the only reason I tried this was because he is my friend and I felt I had to. He said to lie on my back on my bed, listen to New Age type instrumental music and breathe with the music saying "peace" on the inhale and "quiet hand" on the exhale. So I lay there with my arm bouncing around and tried this for a half hour! (amazed at my persistence) and the tremor stopped! Later in the day I tried it again and it took 15 minutes, then 5 and pretty soon I could stop it on demand by just concentrating, no bed, no music. This was several years ago and I have tremor when I'm anxious or exhausted, but it's not a constant companion. Meds? I'm consistent about the times I take them. Sinemet 25/100 at 7 am., 11 a.m and 3 p.m. .5mg clonazapam at bedtime for REM disorder, Requip XL 8 mg with the morning Sinemet. For what it's worth. Best of luck.
Nan Cyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anagirl (06-19-2015), Arsene (12-15-2016), Bogusia (06-19-2015), eds195 (06-19-2015)