View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 07:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for answers, i will see what can i do with this stack, i got some great effects before, for instance i took omega 3's for joint and tendon issues, due to high repetition nature of excercises, so aggravation and inflamation went away almost instantly, i took magnesium for relaxation of muscles and nervous system nad overall effects, and i fell instantly better (not a placebo), taking iodine for hormonal effects, and i got difference in that area also.
I am curerntly taking multivitamin, but i am not seeing major effect as in separate supplements i take (iodine, omegas, magnesium), so i figure its best to do it like this, since multivitamins aren't that effective, since most nutrients in them are synthetic, hence not being used in the body.
I also plan to quit coffee, since i am almost completly sure that i am deficient in whole B complex (hence lack of energy, in addition to being depleted during excercises), and i suppose that i got more deficiencies that couldnt be fixed with multivitamin and diet.

If anyone got any additional advice, i welcome it.
Instrumental is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote