View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have the entire series of the original Planet Of The Apes television show on dvd. Loved that show too. I also have most of the original movies. (gotta love Charlton Heston running around wearing his Tarzan under-roos)

and yes, I do remember Davy Jones on The Brady Bunch. I seem to remember when I was a little kid, watching Brady Bunch for the first time, and whenever they'd have the Davy Jones episode, I had no idea who he was until I saw The Monkees on MTV in the 80s. I knew the music from the radio. I just didn't ever realize there was a Monkees tv show until it hit MTV. I kind of got obsessed with The Monkees to the point that my sister wanted my parents to get me professional help. (I was a normal 16yr old girl when I watched The Monkees.. You should see me now that I'm obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch, the British actor that plays Sherlock on the BBC. I might need professional help there. But, I'm a normal 46yr old single woman now. Good looking guys...)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (06-20-2015)