Thread: Constipation
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:34 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I don't deal with MS, but constipation has been a SORE spot in my longlife..I even took my own magnesium into the hospital when I had hip replacement as I knew what the heavy duty drugs do....my BM's in hospital were very nice.

I use higher doses of mag, various types, extra Vit C thru the day and even take an aloelax supp like every other day, some days in a row too. Use aloe gel in my MSM drinks too. movements are TOO important. drink hot/warm waters with fresh lemon too. Calms mag powder is a good product too. A stranger told me about drinking hot water with lemon before bed....I do this sometimes....DO NOT drink a lot of cold liquids...room temp drinking water and no ice.

Years ago I had a couple bowel blocks and they are HORRID....had some other close ones with LDN when I tried it as I was trying so much to avoid a hip replacement. LDN is constipating. I had a script of tylenol with codine and the first tab messed me up so I have not used it since....crush up the tabs and add to some of my topical creams.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote