View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default THese three activities injure my dopamine secreting cells.

From my own observation the following injures dopamine secreting cells. 1. At least some types of general anaesthesia.Like the one they gave me that had me in great disttress from restless leg syndrome once I woke up, that disease being due to too low dopamine in certain areas of the brain. At least one study backs me up, plus ask some who has had multi hours of general anaesth during heart by pass, how they feel. Its not pretty even years later. THey look like a deer caught in the headlights. 2. Simply getting cold. Man evolved in Africa , read warm, and has not yet perfected being in thei cold, it suppresses my immune system and to make up for that, my body stimulates my own immunity ( I have a disease that allows me to perceive both of things), But because we havenet lived in the cold long enough, not near as long as we lived in Africa, we havent perfected this imm. stim of ourselves and we harm brain cells when we do it. My tinnitus which gets louder due to any type of brain damage starts screaming at me when I get cold, and if I persist to be cold by that evening I feel like I have a scar across my brain, my dopamine is lower than usual, and it takes even 24 hours to feel normal again. ALso ever notice how sleepy you get after being cold for a protracted period? Sleepy is what any kind of brain damage causes me to get, due to the body trying to heal the damage. 3. SItting in a chair and letting my head fall forward if I fall asleep thus cutting off blood to my brain. I wake up dingy , easier for me to feel due to prior brain damage. and my tinnitus is screaming at me, see 2 above.

Steve Lord
steve lord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote