View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 01:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i have a question regarding tysabri side effects. i had infusion last wednesday, and wednesday night i started having chest cold symptoms. at this point it seems like i have bronchitis. how long will these side effects last, or is it actually bronchitis? i'm confused, because the side effects listed
Quote:
signs of infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat, breathing problems
seems like i'm suffering side effects, since they started within 6 hours of the infusion.

i feel as if i'm lost with this...

also, my mri back in april showed more lesions but none enhanced. my neuro disagreed and says there werent more lesions.... i'm done with her, she just brushed me off the last time i saw her too, when i was having cognitive problems (turned out i had a uti). she never explained that a uti could be causing the issues or anything, she just checked my strength and reflexes etc. both times she just said she didnt think i was having a relapse and offered no insight as to what was happening, and refused to give me steroids, which i wanted this time because my leg started giving me issues just like in past relapses.

anyway, done ranting
Natalie8 (07-08-2015)