View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 10:29 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Hello Everyone from a New Member

Hello:

First, I want to thank you for this site: What a Great Site!

A little about me. I love Dogs (Animals). I had almost a perfect life up until my 30's when someone cut us off at 50 PMH. As the passenger, I went forward and jammed my knees/hip against the glove compartment.

10 years later, here I am: with a screwed up spine from the Cervical to my Sacrum! And I'm only 43 but I'm one of the lucky ones that walked away from a bad crash. Here in South Florida, deadly car crashes are a common thing.
Neck Disc Implant at C5-6, 3 failed lumbar surgeries at the L5-S1, r/t knee surgery.
L/T Knee has a torn meniscus, both knees are shot. C4, T4-5 & L4 protruding discs, severe spinal stenosis, neuropathy, arthritis. The Hips are the latest! The nerve pain is unbearable. Just went for the X-Rays to see IF is Arthritis. I think it is the nerve ending from the L4 but what do I know! It could be both.
Pain management since the accident. If you saw me, you'd think I am "Healthy" no one but my family knows the pain I'm in. How getting out of bed to walk my dog Is a Big deal (I love him dearly--he is my sunshine). I wait until my pain meds kick in.

That's my Life Story! I do Nothing but lay around (used to go to the Gym 5 x p.w before the accident). Had a Great Paying Job of 12 years, which I just loved but was Forced to Quit. Hate going out, especially, a restaurant with those hard wood seats: No Thanks! We just order In.....

Now, question: why isn't that I can't edit my own posts? Thanks to all my Meds, I make spelling mistakes or don't make sense & would like to go back & Fix it. Thank you!
Oceanlife911 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (06-23-2015), Lara (06-22-2015)