View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 04:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dear Bryanna,

Thank you very much for all this information. It is priceless and will help me a lot in trying to solve all problems. Now to find a dentist in London who is willing to take the time you did to analyse the situation and also has the expertise to see it as it is plus willing to actually fix things. Good luck to me but thanks to you I have something to measure by. I'll ask about the first molar, whoever is honest about it might be the ONE.

The series of small x-rays is what I'll start with once this is over.
Swelling is gone as of yesterday (there was a hard lump on the right side that worried me but gone :-)), left side feels normal, the right one felt better until yesterday evening when after a week of silence and liquids I raised my voice for one word (for safety), felt pressure and now it's more tender and funny again. I didn't feel it rip or anything so I'm hoping it's just been stretched. Very frustrated, I was so careful. But I am not testing it until after the stitches are removed. The weird air-sound didn't repeat.

I hope that it will close for now, I can have a break, find a dentist to fill all cavities one by one, take the last root-canaled out and meanwhile I can find an oral surgeon to deal with the first molar. Maybe a good dentist knows a good OS. I'll probably have the top wisdom teeth removed together with that one if necessary.

I have one more week now before the stitches are removed. I'm thinking of going somewhere else for that too.

Thank you. I'm sorry, this is a not-so-good day. The last dentist before this I saw in December, he was keen on making a crown and told me nothing about molars either.

Thank you so much.
Elna
ELna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote