View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 01:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

hi Jennijojo,

I am sorry to hear you are so flared up. I am concerned about a couple of things for you. Did anyone ever order an MRI or your hand? I remember your concerns about your thumb and the lack of imaging there. It makes it impossible to know what really needs to be done. Maybe you need immobilization or maybe you don't. It could be either helpful or harmful, you just don't know. It really depends on what the issue is.

Please don't be nervous about talking to your doctor. It sounds like you have a good one and she cannot help you without your input. Call and let them know your questions and maybe bump the block up sooner if you can. If an MRI needs to be done it might be best to have it strategically after the block by X number of days so swelling is down and they can visualize the soft tissues better. Difficult with a lot of fluid buildup. Your Pm may be willing to order MRI if ortho is not. A pain contributor may affect your treatment planning.

Did you ever take the article about the alpha blocker to your PM?

Please take care and be a Mom to yourself like you would to your children. You'd pick that phone right up if one of them was hurting. You deserve the same.

Sending hugs and Healing Love,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jennijojo (06-22-2015)