View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 03:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

to all you who are commenting under this.... I have two words for you adderall the non extended release with Prozac... I have tried combinations of almost every medication including the ones you guys are speaking wrong, this combination right here is the only one that has ever worked for me, I feel like I am normal like I can participate and be a part of the world where I could not before even more so on these medications they were prescribing... I suggest starting to Prozac for at least two months to find what dosage is good 10 or 20 possibly more depending on age and once that starts working and is in your system or their system then I suggest adding the Adderall starting at small dosages depending on age of course... For so long I would look at other people and wonder why I was so different from them and why I couldn't be apart of what they were doing or enjoy life the way they were... Finally with the combination of Prozac 40 milligrams and adderall 20 milligram actually able to function like the rest of them... I'm 27 years old and have been going through this since I was 10... I wish you all the best
Dahlea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote