View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 05:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Icelander,

My attitude was poorer than poor today. This weather feels like it is affecting me- stormy for weeks- wind, thundershowers and humidity rising. Work is grating me. I acknowledge that much of my consternation is how amplified all the nonsense seems when my legs and arms are humming, muscles doing their thing, and so on.

I made it through, though. My son is passed out on the ottoman with what we hope is a 24 hour bug (Well I hope 4 hour) which has brought me back to the what is important, what isn't conversation.

I have always thrown myself into my job. My job still gets my production, but I've been listening to music, distracting myself and honing my focus. When I have client contact I am not plugged in, but all other times music is Pied Piping me through my day.

I also whole heartedly agree on the side effects of the usual suspects. Neurotin was not a match, Lyrica was until I was seeing diminishing returns plus a missed dose clued me in on how much mentally I was quid pro quoing for my "relief". Too steep.

A one month trial at half dose Cymbalta was uncomfortable, with no relief. The no relief portion is not surprising. The alertness was uncomfortable and I didn't feel an adjustment.

I am tired of teetering and tottering. Maybe I still will, but I need some relief.

When this first started slow on medicine was fine. There were plenty of changes I could try. I tried everything. Here I am, still progressing.

So it goes.
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-24-2015)